Friday 13 September 2024

On a Landschneckt Roll! - Twelve more 28mm figures completed

Imagine my surprise! First I stayed focused enough to do more Landschneckts and second I found a 'missing' sprue of Doublehanded Swordsmen! Thus I am able to present twelve newly fnished German mercenaries - 6 x Crossbow, 3 x Doublehanded Swordsmen and 3 x Handgunners.

The new group of 12 completed Landschneckts

That leaves me with just twelve more of these Warlod Games guys to get done and these will likely be 9 x Handgunners plus 3 x Doublehanded swordsmen, if i can stay focused....

Close-up on three of the Crossbowmen, firing their weapons

And the other three Crossbowmen, all loading theor weapons

The painting techniques used for these guys was exaactly the same as previously described, so I will not repeat again here.

Close-up on three of the Doublehanded swordsmen

I'm just pleased to have got them finished...

And finally a close-up on the three handgunners in this batch

No comments: