Tuesday 17 September 2024

Last 28mm Landschneckts for now...

So I finished up my last batch of Landschneckts as advertised in my last posting - only difference being teh ,ake-up of the group was limited by the available arms and weapons left on the sprues. In this batch I had to go with 1 x Pikeman, 2 x Double handed swordsmen and 9 x handgunners.

The completed batch of 12 x Landschneckts

THe figures were again painted as previously described, the aim being to merge in to teh rest of my collectionand to build out a pike formation with supporting handgnners, crossbowmen and Double-handed swordsmen.

Close-up on four of the handgunners

In total there are 12 x pikemen, 11 x Double-handed swordsmen, 6 x Crossbowmen and 25 x handgunners.
The rear rank of handgunners brought to the front rank

This unit will be used in a number of battles tha I'm planning.

Another view of the Handgunners

Large view of the single Landschneckt Pikeman

The two Landschneckt Double-handed swordsmen



No comments: