Friday 21 January 2022

AHPC XII: From Grahame H - 15mm Cold War British

My first post for this challenge. I had intended to really go for it this year and chose a target of 3000 pts. However, it didn’t work out the way I hoped. Nevertheless, I have managed to get something painted.

These 15mm British Cold War bits have been waiting to be painted for nearly a year, and while I had originally intended to paint a new army during the challenge, I looked at all the part painted armies and decided to try and get some of these finished instead.

So completing my British Cold War Army are 2 Wombats in in land rovers for my Rapid Fire Para Battalion. These are 15mm from Army Bits


15mm British Wombat and Land Rovers (22pts) (6 crew and 2 vehicles)

Some more Cold War British Again 15mm and from Army Bits. An Rapier AA Battery. There are 2 crew and I have costed each stand as a gun so (14pts)


Next a 15mm 3d print of a Samaritan Ambulance from Butler Models. I not sure how this actually fits into the army but it was “shinny” and I wanted it (8pts).


And finally completing my British Army of the 1980s, or rather my Royal Marine Battalion, a Viking and cargo trailer (8pts). A 15mm 3d print again from Butler Models.



And that is it. My first post completed and my British Cold War Army completed as well.