Thursday 12 January 2023

Nicole the naughty Norman Knight

 By Steve Cast

After many hours of hard work my labours have paid off, Nicole the naughty Norman Knight is finished, or as they say in all the best 1950’s horror films, “IT LIVES!”



Now, bearing in mind that this is the first 54mm figure I’ve painted in about 40 years, plus the fact that I was using a brand new painting technique that I saw on YOUTUBE it’s not the greatest figure I’ve ever done, but it’s good enough.  The best way to look at it is to put your phone at the end of the room, walk out of the room and stand behind a wall, then she looks really good, any closer and you see warts and all!  Though to be fair she does have a couple of really big warts that had they been real you definitely would have wanted to see them!


So how do I get my hands on her Royal Assets I hear you ask with great eagerness?  Well it works like this.  The player with the highest casualty points within the team that wins the competition gets “Nicole” as first Prize, the person who scores the highest number of points in the other team gets “Chelsea the cheeky Cheshire archer” as the runner up prize, so it’s important that you let me know what your personal scores are after each game otherwise you’ll miss out on the chance to walk away with this fantastic prize, Oooooooooh!!!







No comments: