Thursday 23 May 2019

More Cavalry for Siege for Vienna

More cavalry just completed for the Siege of Vienna collection, both Polish/Lithuanian side and Ottomans.

Lithuanian Tartars / Cossacks
Completed a second squadron of Lithuanian Tartars,these light cavalry formed about one third of the Polish cavalry strength with about one third Hussars and one third Pancerni (armoured Cossack) cavalry. 

I still have to add a standard for this unit - it will be a religious banner of some sort.

Arab Heavy Cavalry
Next up is a group of Heavy Ottoman cavalry - Arabic in this case.



Warlord Light Cavalry
Thirdly I have finished the Warlord Croat Light Cavalry that I had on my workbench for months! These will be used as Polish Light Cavalry to work alongside the Lithuanians.




Finally I'm scratch building some Turkish Light Cavalry, these will be revealed at a later date!

All cavalry (except Croats) are being made form the extremely adaptable Gripping Beast Arab Light Cavalry plastic box set.