Friday 5 March 2021

AHPC XI; From Mike W, 28mm Undead Egyptian Sorceress [Lady Sarah]

 As a quick bonus for today I'm deploying a 'Lady Sarah' figure to teleport me to The Alter of the Snow Lord! I'm looking forward to this random challenge as handed down by Curt...

Completed Rooms

So getting this far has been fun, not all rooms completed but I believe I have followed the guidelines to get this far, minimum of four rooms per level and a 'Lady Sara' to get between levels! I want to allow enough time to deal with the Snow Lord's Challenge!

Reaper 28m Egyptian Sorceress


This figure is another Reaper 28mm metal item, this time a female Sorceress who will help  the Priestess and Mummy Lords keep control of all those pesky, dumb skeletons!

Side view

It is mounted on a UK 2p piece and was undercoated white.

I added standard flesh colours - over pretty much all of the figure, she's not wearing much! The scanty robes were done in a plain linen colour and details were in light blue to tie in to the Army's theme. The Snake staff was done in dark blue with a gold snake's head, with white, linen and light blue streamers.

The other side....

The head dress was painted dark blue with gold trim and light blue stripes as a highlight on the front, side panels.

I used a watered down light brown wash on all white and linen cloth areas and a darker flesh was on the skin areas to give a toned finish to the body.

And a final view...

Fine sand and a grass tuft was added to the base after allowing the matt varnish finish to dry.