Wednesday 21 February 2024

AHPC XIV: From GrahameH - More 15mm Cold War (the Dutch) and other Stuff.

Yet another Cold War Battlegroup (BG). This time the Dutch. These are mostly from Army Armies which is now called Army Bits, but I don't think the Dutch are available anymore. Shame because they are very nice models. Again the infantry has already been painted so this post just contains the vehicles. 

The Dutch 



The HQ and Infantry Coys Vehicles YPR765s (45pts)


Artillery Battery 2 X M109s and a Landrover FO (3 crew) (30Pts)


Recce Plt - YP-408 (8 pts)


Support Coy - 2 X YP-408 with TOWs and 120mm Mortar (4 Crew) I forgot to add the YPR Tow for the mortar in this photo but you can see it in the back of the group picture (36 pts)


AA Platoon - Gapard (8pts)


Tank Company - 3 Leopard 1s (24pts) 

Dutch Total = 151 pts 


So in my first post I mention I was rebasing and playing around with my Italian Wars and Napoleonic Poles. However, I have decided they needed adding to (an army is never completed)

Italian Horse for the Italian Wars


12 Venetian Horse (Essex Miniatures) - 48pts



12 Italian Horse (Essex) 48 pts 

As a break from all the green I have been painting I thought I'd paint some Skaven. Well 40 of them. 







Skaven = 200 Pts 

Finally I have finished my Napoleonic Poles (well for the present) All figures are AB



Polish Horse Battery 



Polish Horse Battery Limber 

Battery Total - 4 Cannon, 15 crew and 6 horses. (58pts)

And Some Uhlans




3rd Polish Uhlans (24 Cavalry) (96pts)



 7th Polish Uhlans (24 Cavalry) (96pts)

And that's it. I have caught up with all my outstanding uploads so I can now carry on painting Cold War Battlegroups.

No comments: