Monday 7 February 2022

AHPC XII: From Mike W - Oh No! Not more Zombies...

 This was going to be the last Zombie post this challenge, wrapping up on the Zombicide figures and introducing some Project Z Zombie Vixens plus a couple of other odds and ends...

However, rather rashly I have just taken delivery of a batch of new zombie figures from eBay - so the last post will now be next week!

First of the project Z, Zombie Vixens. At first I was unsure of these models but they fit in very nicely with the Zombicide figures. Various poses and origins, on the left is a zombified Victoria Beckham, whilst in the centre is a former Waitress

Second group of Zombie Vixens, including the central figure in an inappropriate bikini!

Last two from the Project Z sprue, I'm only counting these as 1/2 a figure each due to their obvious injuries.
In game terms these count as Crawlers.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Warlord Project Z figures - I sources a sprue from eBay to see how they would work and they turned out well - in my opinion

A Surgeon and a Baker, both struck down at work.
These are possibly older Zombicide figures but I am not certain


Three Zombie guys, figure manufacturer unknown but suitably shambling in appearance

Three more unknown figures, two guys flanking a girl, with all of these I had to add a new base and model a pavement to cover their moulded on base.

Two Goths, again manufacturers uncertain

I'll leave you with two more Fatties, a long dead Cheer Leader and a Housekeeper 

When I get my last impulse purchase batch of Zombies done, I'll do a photo of the whole horde together!