Wednesday 8 January 2020

AHPCX - GrahameH : Started at last. My first entry. 15mm ECW - 69 points

Having to work through Christmas and New Year seriously hinder any opportunity in getting some painting done. However I did manage to get this unit completed.

32 x 15mm Essex figures representing Newcastle’s regiment during the English Civil War. I actually painted 42 figures but couldn’t get them to fit on the bases so they will be transferred to my Scots army when I re-base them.

Front view
Right, now I’ve started I have got to try and catch up with Mike W, who is from the same club as me. Can’t have him thinking he hasn’t got a real challenge on his hands can we. Just joking.


Rear view the view my opponent usually sees as my troops bravely runaway
Think that’s 64 points only another 1936 to go.