Thursday 18 February 2021

AHPC XI: From Mike W, 28mm Knight [Knights Solar]

 Having not focused on eth Dungeon Challenge for a while I took the opportunity to post a cheeky model knight to claim the bonus.



Old Warhammer Mk1 plastic Knight


The model is an old Mark One, Warhammer Bretonnian plastic Knight, I have a few of these unpainted guys in a bag in the drawer so I decided to grab one and paint him. 

All have had their fancy helms trimmed of antlers, orbs and other items - so hence this guy appears with a simple helmet with cloth decorations.

Quartered Yellow & Green livery,
with red lining and saddlery

I chose to give the knight a yellow and green livery, which some may remember is the same I gave to Empire figures in the last challenge. Again its for the same reason - local non-league football team colours and I just like the combination!

A final rear view of the knight

Not much else to say except that it has the usual white undercoat and after the model was matt varnished I put tufts and electrostatic grass on a base that was pre-covered with fine sand.