Thursday 4 February 2021

AHPC XI - From Grahame. 15mm German Units of the Franco-Prussian War

Having finished my 15mm 1866 Austrian Army I decided to finish off the last of my German Army for the Franco-Prussian War.

All the figures are 15mm from Essex. 

First up are three Bavarian Infantry Battalions. Each of 32 figures and a unit of 9 Jägers.






That’s 210pts for the 105 figures

Keeping with the Bavarians, next up are some Light Cavalry. 




18 mounted figures that 72 pts

Next 18 (72pts) Bavarian Curassiers 





Next some generals. Three Prussian General (24pts)




Now some Prussian Cavalry. Two Prussian Hussar Regiments





 




Finally a unit of Prussian Currasseirs




So for those three cavalry units, each of 18 mounted figures is 216pts.

I think that it for the moment for the nineteenth century, although I am a few Generals short. Not too sure what to do next, I’ll have to look at the lead mountain.

Oh total points (618pts) I think.